Gucci x Balenciaga GG The Hacker Project Small Jackie 1961 Bag
Exploring ideas of authenticity and appropriation within the fashion industry, Gucci Aria unveils The Hacker Project. In his latest collection, Alessandro Michele—in expressions of homage—infuses iconic Balenciaga silhouettes with Gucci codes in unique creations. Presented as a part of the selection, the Jackie 1961 shoulder bag is reimagined in Balenciaga print GG Supreme canvas.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas with white Balenciaga print, a material with low environmental impact
- Gold-toned hardware
- The Hacker Project
- Green and red Web
- Lining: microfiber
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 7" strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5" drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: 11"W x 7.5"H x 1.8"D
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Made in Italy
The term "hardware" refers to the metallic parts of the bag, such as the buckle hardware, base studs, lock and keys and/or strap, which are plated with a colored finish (e.g. gold, silver, palladium). The terms refer to the tone or color of the hardware and not the actual material used. If hardware is composed of precious solid metals this will be referenced in the description.
No indication of wear, all plastic on hardware, never worn, essentially as new.
Little to no indication of handling, usually with all plastic on hardware and most likely never worn.
Very minor evidence of handling.
Evidence of wear and handling, with no major flaws.
Moderate wear and is fully functional.
Moderate wear and has condition issues that may or may not be repairable.